Wednesday 26 October 2016

Debonair lullabies in melodies revealed In deep despair or lonely nights He knows just how you feel The slyest rhymes, the sharpest suits In miracles made real (When Smokey Sings - ABC)


So this track is not on The Lexicon of Love, in fact it is on a completely different album I do not even own. But I love this song.  So here you are, enjoy.




Saturday and Sunday:  Woke early this morning, of course I did, it is Saturday!  So hanging around really, as not sure if I am out later or not. I suspect I will not be as Grayson sounded terrible. Andy and I placed an order with Tesco so at least we may have something to eat.  My store cupboard is so empty. My poor old Nan would turn in her grave if she saw how little there was in there.  But this is London life, you pick stuff up as you go. The problem is, I cannot carry much at the moment as I am trying to be sensible - hence the shopping order.

So Grayson texted and said come over, so I did. I had such a lovely evening, laughing, chatting, laughing, watching Mach of the Day (he supports Arsenal) and we both spent far too long trying to think of Peter Crouch's name, with me eventually remembering it!  How impressed was he.  So that was very much the weekend. We ordered the most delicious Thai food and he popped out to the off licence, leaving me in the flat (I was impressed with this). I cannot tell you how comfortable I felt.

So I finally left his flat Monday morning at 11.00am to make my way to Euston station.  I could have quite easily stayed (apart from the fact I was looking forward to my day with Cherise, but you know what I mean) and I know I was most welcome to stay.  So all is good.  All is very, very good. I am feeling very blessed.


As always, with my love x


No comments:

Post a Comment