Sunday 11 December 2016

Everywhere I go Every smile I see I know you are there Smilin back at me Dancin in moonlight I know you are free Cuz I can see your star Shinin down on me (Together Again - Janet Jackson)

I have always loved this song by Janet Jackson.  Rumour has it that she wrote it about a dear friend she lost to AIDS. I like the line 'I know you are there smiling back at me'.  I have been thinking a lot recently about my dear friend Steve so I guess this song is rather apt.  Steve had, how can I put this, the most colourful language and I was telling Grayson about this and it just makes me smile. So as always, enjoy!


Saturday:  I had some urgent paperwork to do today, which I thought would take me all weekend, it didn't, with Andy's help it took me a couple of hours and it was a great relief when I hit the send button.  We then had a large Bailey's with Cointreau and felt slight ...... drunk.  It was 1.00pm.  I went out, I did not want too but kind of had too.  Up to Soho to get my lovely Paul A Young Chocolates.  It was so busy, then it started to rain so I come home again. The day did not get light at all!

Andy had some of his friends over this afternoon, so I stayed in my room.  I did not have too, but I did not want to play board games.  So I spent the afternoon/evening watching Netflix.  They are lovely people and I did keep popping my head around into the lounge.  We all ordered pizza and by then I was exhausted.

Sunday:  Up and out and off to Trews.  I stayed for the meditation and then left via Hoxton High Street to get a bag for some Christmas presents oh and another bottle of Cointreau.  Back home, and ironing done (well just the bed sheets these days) then we, well me, put the Christmas decorations up.

Andy went out for a few hours and I kicked back and wrapped some presents. So a quiet weekend but it has been a busy week and another busy week to come.  I said that in London you do not have an advent calendar but you have at least one drink a day instead.  Happy days.

As always, with my love x

No comments:

Post a Comment