Saturday 9 July 2016

It really, really, really could happen Yes, it really, really, really could happen When the days they seem to fall through you, well just let them go (The Universal - Blur)


This is another of my favourite Blur tracks.  Many of you will remember it as it featured in the British Gas advert a few years back.  Lyrically, and in my opinion, Blur have some great songs and as always I hope you enjoy this one.




Monday:  Well (hopefully) my last day of freedom. Started off the morning by doing the necessary paperwork and bits and bobs.  The sun was shining (for once) so I knew I would have to go out and some point. So a trip to the library for some new reading material and then to the shops for some bits and bobs and that was very much the day to be honest.  More paperwork completed for my new job and spoke to my Manager again and all seems well and I am rather excited about it. I already have appointment booked for Wednesday and will be out of the office all morning so far.  You do not know how much I am looking forward to that.

So bag packed, lunch ready and name put in my clothes (Andy said he is not getting anywhere putting my name in my knickers!) and all ready to start yet another new chapter.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:  Well this should give you a clue.  I have been so busy.  My first day in my job was brilliant but the next few days things got even better.  I cannot tell how completely different the whole place is.  I had more people speak to me on my first day in the office than I think I ever did in the whole time I was in my last job.  Nothing is too much trouble.  I have been given a brand new notebook, iPhone, stationery and can order anything I want to make my working from home comfortable.   How cool is that.  I cannot tell you all what a great feeling this week has been.

I have done one home visit and have been out of the office.  Next week I am hardly in the office at all.  

I rounded up the amazing week by going to the cinema with Andy to see Absolutely Fabulous.  We went to the Picturehouse Central which is near to Piccadilly Circus.  Some of you may recall I had a date there (well for coffee) a few months ago and thought it was a cool place.  Tonight we went to the bar and had a couple of drinks and something to eat and then went to watch Absolutely Fabulous.  Of course we did darling.  It was amusing.  I mean, it will not win any Oscars but it was funny and it was a great way to round up a fantastic week.

Apologises for not much of a blog this week but normal service shall be resumed.

As always, with my love x



1 comment:

  1. Been offline for a few days so catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete